About Us: LittLive is rebuilding the $425 billion local ad industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, and technology that enables customized outcomes for small business owners, promoters, consumers, and influencers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we’ve made to our customers, promoters, and partners: never do Anything Alone Anymore. We’ll never lose sight of the fact that behind all the craziness in this city, we’re just people looking after other people. LittLive has gotten hundreds of visits over the past few weeks and things are not slowing down.
About the Role: LittLive is bringing better social interactions to the people of new york city. In addition to growing across the city, we’re also growing a Marketing team of fast-moving, data-driven, creative thinkers with a mission to nurture and grow the LittLive brand and community across the city. We’re looking for a Marketing Intern to drive Go-To-Market marketing from ideation to execution and analysis. This role will report to the CEO. The ideal candidate is strategic, detail-oriented, results-driven, and creative. They’re a self-starter with exceptional communication skills and, and are willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done. This position is REMOTE, you must be comfortable with google docs, slack, email and hangouts.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive growth in both existing and new markets as LittLive rapidly expands across the city.
- Oversee various paid channels including but not limited to paid social, search, TV/OTT, radio, podcast, and direct mail
- Drive acquisition marketing budget across paid and organic channels
- Develop & optimize media plans for new borough launches
- Lead cross-functional team processes with brand, design and digital product teams to develop high-performing marketing collateral and go-to market strategies for new borough launches
- Vet and test incremental opportunities for growth, including new channels, partners, audiences, creative, messaging and landing pages
- Research, evaluate, test, and continuously optimize media to drive efficient new customer acquisition and hit business KPIs
- Partner with Product and Insights teams to manage and optimize tracking and performance reporting, while highlighting key learnings to inform future initiatives
- Lead regular reporting on the marketing budget, consumer acquisition efforts and key KPIs, keeping other leadership and cross-functional teams up to speed and inform optimization decisions across the top and bottom of the funnel
- Support managing email content, design, and logic in LittLive’s ESP (email service provider aka Sendgrid)
- Collaborate with Product on customer journey: connecting the dots between LittLive’s value proposition, campaigns, onboarding and life-cycle experiences with the goal of reducing friction, improving conversion rates and driving growth
- You have 1+ years of marketing experience (school counts!) and are a hungry performance marketer that wants to flex into all areas of Marketing including brand
- Experience driving meaningful growth through digital performance marketing
- Highly analytical. You are someone who is able to glean insights from complex sets of information and communicate them to other stakeholders in a clear, effective way
- A strong strategic thinker who can flex between long term planning and fast, day-to-day optimizations
- You have impeccable attention to detail. You are committed to triple-checking your work and ensuring that content/creative across all communications is high-quality and consistent with LittLive’s brand guidelines
- You are comfortable with deploying a budget against a wide array of marketing channels while experimenting across new and existing channels
- You adapt quickly and are flexible with moving timelines and fast turnarounds
- You possess strong project management skills with experience executing local marketing campaigns
- You have exceptional organizational, budgetary and time-management skills
- Proficiency in third party analytics and keyword research tools, like Google analytics, google search console, etc.
- A successful collaborator that can work well cross-functionally, specifically with Product, Insights, and Design teams
- Prior Instagram Marketing, Twitter or New York City experience is a plus
Email Cover letter, resume, social media accounts and online portfolio to our email.